These do not necessarily apply to me (especially in their fullest extremes!), but let’s just say I have noticed some trends…
- Cannot find time to study, yet can spend all day voting for LOLcats
- Falls asleep during day reading textbook, yet stays awake during night reading novel
- Shower is growing new lifeforms, but must clean skirting boards before assignment can be started
- Cannot form a coherent sentence for essay, but writes beautifully crafted blog posts daily
- Has no money for food or power and no time to get a job, but spends hours on eBay in bidding wars for sci-fi esoteria
Feel free to supply your own. I ‘m sure there are more.
Which reminds me – I must now go vote for some LOLcats and clean my skirting boards. Or perhaps I should just write the damn essay?!