The days are just whizzing by since I started working again – although, admittedly the essay due just before Easter didn’t help.
Anyway, time for another quick resolutions review:
1. Saving is going slowly. Debt reduction is going well. So, savings will start picking up soon.
2. Well, it was a nice thought! I’ll keep trying. Though I should be doing some now 😦
3. Achieved for March! (And who knows I may just get that wool coat made before Spring – which down here is September-ish)
4. Achieved for March!
5. Didn’t quite achieve – my new crochet slippers are very comfy, but I haven’t finished the second sleeve on the jacket yet. Oh, well should make this month’s tally a bit easier?!
6. Um, yes, well…
7. So far so good, but I’ll probably be placing two Amazon orders this year – partly because my wishlist is soooo long (must keep saving!), partly because it’s the cheapest place for me to get my textbooks from.
8. Achieved for March! Though didn’t make it to super friendly!!
9. Well, as long as I count my ‘resolutions’ posts that’s also an ‘Achieved’!
So, March was a virtuous month?! Yippee!
I’m going to continue with the same set for April, just adding one:
10. Keep (get?!) up to date with my studies (i.e. stop being distracted by interesting novels, graphic novels and craft books!)
And who knows, there may just be another blog post along soon. Perhaps waxing lyrical about slippers? Or perhaps something else?! Stay tuned!!