In an effort to get my creative juices flowing and get some discipline back in my life, I’ve set myself a couple of new challenges:
- to do a sketch every day (despite being not as bad as I feared, these will not be made public any time soon!)
- to take a photo on my mobile phone every day. I will be posting these each week on Sunday or Monday (depending on when I can get near the computer!)
This is where you come in: I want to work with a theme for the photos each week – to keep it interesting for you and to stretch myself. I need your help please to come up with theme ideas. What do you want me to snap?
- G or PG (not M or R rated)
- keep in mind it’s a phone camera, not an SLR
- ridiculous, humorous, warped or obscure are all fine – as long as you’re willing for me to misinterpret or warp it further
- add as many ideas as you want, whenever you want to the Comments section of this or any other photo posts
- I get final say on what themes I use 🙂
You are welcome to join in this challenge by taking your own photos each day and posting them online somewhere – on your own blog, Flickr, Facebook, wherever. If you do, please leave a link in the Comments thread each week, so we can all see what you’re up to.
To set the ball rolling, this week’s theme is “Spring in Wellington” (or whichever place you’re in this week).
And to give you an idea of what my phone and I are capable of, here’s some shots taken a couple of works ago at a park on the corner between Civic Square and the Central Library here in Wellington :