As we come to the end of 2014, I think it’s a good time to take a breather and reflect on the year that was (and what a year it was!) and dream a little about what this coming year may bring….
For me, this year has been quite a ride, as you’ll know from my posts!
I have learned more about myself and others than I might once have considered possible.
I have found new passions and discarded old dreams.
I have quietly renovated my soul (the foundations were good, but a re-paint was needed!)
And I wouldn’t change a thing!
Looking ahead, 2015 is going to be a full year for me. As well as my usual day job and family commitments, I am going to be:
- studying ‘Communication’ part time,
- taking part in the ‘Documented Life Project’,
- setting up my studio so I can run my dance class from home,
- reviewing and rebuilding my craft business with a bit more knowledge and savvy after the past year’s experiences,
- working out ways I can live more compassionately and sustainably, and
- continuing 2014’s journey of transformation.
Then there’s the dancing, sketching, blogging, living, loving, and enjoying the world I always want to do!
How about you? How has 2014 been for you? What do you hope and dream that 2015 might bring?
I wish you wonder and joy and love amidst the hard work of a life well lived ❤